Author Topic: U.S. Constitutional Amendment  (Read 1691 times)

Karen Holmes

• Karen Holmes
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
    • Principal
U.S. Constitutional Amendment
« on: June 27, 2016, 08:24:57 PM »
To create the additional layer of government over what already exists, Americans must amend our Constitution. We propose that because it is a structural change to the Constitution, that we return to the convention path that our Founding Fathers used to write it. We are calling for an Article V amendment convention, and we are opening the idea to debate.
The World Peace Organization for the One World Government

MadisonCom

• Forum Member
    • odwiedź moją stronę
U S Constitutional Amendment
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 08:10:20 PM »
Several years ago when the proposal to add an amendment to the ND constitution about a right to hunt I was against it as I was concerned that 1 Hunting is not a right and 2 then the NDFB would have an amendment to have a right to farm anyway they want. Well, here it is.

These are not rights that should be guaranteed by the constitution.  Constitutional rights are inalienable rights for all citizens, not a select few. Heck, I think I should have a constitutional right to forgoe any of my debts, a right to own a section of land, a right to shop at Walmart on Sunday mornings.  WTH?

What is the NDFB so concerned about that we need to litter the constitution with things like this? Last time I checked, farming is not under any threat from ending.

Dashaveink

• Forum Member
U S Constitutional Amendment
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 02:12:50 PM »
Other than the Bill of Rights Amendments 1 - 10, what is your favorite amendment 11 - 27 and why?

Karen Holmes

• Karen Holmes
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
    • Principal
Re: U.S. Constitutional Amendment
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 10:55:43 AM »
Our organization is working to purify the US legal system so practices and laws that have caused chaos within our legal system to do spread the chaos onto the international level. The question is, then, what is causing the chaos?

One of the major misunderstandings is that our legal system has only two levels when there are actually three--the principles, the power and the project. The three related to our legal system are Universal Law, Constitutional Law and federal law. When the courts, including the Supreme Court, see only the Constitution, which can evolve or devolve based on power games, and federal law, which may or may not stand on the principles and is based on devolving power games, this is when people look at the letter of the law instead of the intent, and it creates chaos in the legal system.

The Supreme Court may decide a law is constitutional, and it becomes the law of the land. That law may take away the rights of the people, which is goes against Universal Law.

Karen Holmes

• Karen Holmes
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
    • Principal
Response to MichaelMop-no perks for special interests
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2017, 09:57:19 AM »
The plan for the international government requires a constitutional amendment that is structural, creating an additional layer of government over top of what exists. It doesn't really affect other nations. The existing constitution delineates the duties and privileges and responsibilities of the president of the United States, but under the international government, there will be two presidents, one that addresses the national and one the international levels. The constitution gives the president the authority to function, and the president swears and oath of office to uphold the constitution.

In terms of declaring the rights others have to do something, whether that is including in the language of the document is yet to be determined, and will be up to the delegates to the convention of states to decide. The debate will be similar to how our founding fathers functioned.

To get it passed by the states, it must be very pure and simple and clear about what it is saying and declaring. No one will agree to anything that includes perks for the special interests. 
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 09:58:59 AM by Karen Holmes »