Author Topic: U.S. Constitutional Amendment  (Read 1299 times)

Karen Holmes

• Karen Holmes
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
    • Principal
U.S. Constitutional Amendment
« on: June 27, 2016, 08:24:57 PM »
To create the additional layer of government over what already exists, Americans must amend our Constitution. We propose that because it is a structural change to the Constitution, that we return to the convention path that our Founding Fathers used to write it. We are calling for an Article V amendment convention, and we are opening the idea to debate.
The World Peace Organization for the One World Government

MadisonCom

• Forum Member
    • odwiedź moją stronę
U S Constitutional Amendment
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 08:10:20 PM »
Several years ago when the proposal to add an amendment to the ND constitution about a right to hunt I was against it as I was concerned that 1 Hunting is not a right and 2 then the NDFB would have an amendment to have a right to farm anyway they want. Well, here it is.

These are not rights that should be guaranteed by the constitution.  Constitutional rights are inalienable rights for all citizens, not a select few. Heck, I think I should have a constitutional right to forgoe any of my debts, a right to own a section of land, a right to shop at Walmart on Sunday mornings.  WTH?

What is the NDFB so concerned about that we need to litter the constitution with things like this? Last time I checked, farming is not under any threat from ending.

Dashaveink

• Forum Member
U S Constitutional Amendment
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 02:12:50 PM »
Other than the Bill of Rights Amendments 1 - 10, what is your favorite amendment 11 - 27 and why?