Author Topic: Exit Strategy for Iraq  (Read 18600 times)

Karen Holmes

• Karen Holmes
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
    • Principal
Exit Strategy for Iraq
« on: December 04, 2015, 03:46:58 PM »
This is is our first proposal, and addresses the first issue related to world peace, that disputes between nations will be resolved in court rather than the battlefield, and the monies now wasted on war will go to support the people, instead.

It is a US economic stimulus plan that plugs the drain on the US economy to the Middle East.
The World Peace Organization for the One World Government

Patrickkn

Exit Strategy for Iraq
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 12:40:54 AM »
US ground forces could be deployed against Islamic State IS militants if the current US-led strategy fails, top US General Martin Dempsey has said.

President Barack Obama has repeatedly said that US ground troops would not have a combat mission in Iraq under the strategy outlined last week.

The US earlier carried out its first air strike under the strategy, which seeks to "degrade and destroy" IS.

The jihadists control huge areas of Syria and Iraq.

Meanwhile, Kurdish peshmerga forces backed by US surveillance jets and drones have been advancing against IS positions in northern Iraq.

An attack into the IS-held plain of Mosul, east of the city, began at dawn while on the other side of Mosul, the Kurds have also been pressing towards the town of Zumar.

Karen Holmes

• Karen Holmes
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
    • Principal
Re: Exit Strategy for Iraq
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 10:13:39 PM »
The problem with responding to ISIS militarily is that there are sleeper cells in all the nations and all the states of the US. The head of the CIA said it can't be a military response. This puts the situation into a quagmire, a dilemma and the solution to every dilemma is to do what is in everyone's best interest.

While the US government works to prevent ISIS from backing everyone into the proverbial corner, they also must support the plan for the international government.

The World Peace Organization for the One World Government

rentdresgww

Exit Strategy for Iraq
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 10:23:32 AM »
Indeed.  I read recently where the cost of the current war could have fed all the worlds poor, for the next 500 years.

Tim

GenaPn

Exit Strategy for Iraq
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2017, 01:30:15 AM »
I congratulate, you were visited with an excellent idea

WitmarkHar

Exit Strategy for Iraq
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2017, 12:23:33 PM »
It was better before Obama. You have no idea how bad it was in Iraq, you were not there.

<a href=goo.gl/vBJlCc>Декоративная косметика и парфюмерия</a>

Anitaalato

Exit Strategy for Iraq
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2017, 12:23:15 AM »
All I am doing is praying for our boys over there that have to go through taking Mosul again after having secured it in the past.

JamesUtero

Exit Strategy for Iraq
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2017, 11:28:22 AM »
You are absolutely right. In it something is also to me it seems it is very excellent idea. Completely with you I will agree.