Author Topic: The Grand Unification of the Universe  (Read 2035 times)

Karen Holmes

• Karen Holmes
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
    • Principal
The Grand Unification of the Universe
« on: August 02, 2016, 10:34:44 PM »
Great minds like Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking spent most of their life searching for the Unified Field Theory, but it has been right under their noses all the time. They were looking for a profound and complex mathematical formula. They were looking at the quantitative perspective of numbers rather than the qualitative perspective, and so they didn't see it.

Think of the word "unification." It means "one is made up of many parts."

We are introducing a booklet, called "We Are One," by Seth and Karen Holmes (me). I am a channel, and I channeled it with Seth, a seventh dimensional entity. The booklet explains the mathematical perspective of the Grand Unification Principle in simple to understand words. Watch for it to come out, if you are interested in math and technology. It is a really interesting booklet. In the future, we will work with Albert Einstein and another channel on a perfect bound book, called, "The Grand Unification of the Universe."

The World Peace Organization for the One World Government

Patrickkn

The Grand Unification of the Universe
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 10:59:26 PM »
Id agree...if Sidekick even compared to BlackBerry and RIM. Which, it doesnt, so...yeah.

We stand alone cause were the shit. Join us over here at the blackberryNation.

Karen Holmes

• Karen Holmes
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
    • Principal
Re: The Grand Unification of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 10:24:32 PM »
Obviously you are a man who is interested in technology, especially advanced computers. I am sure you will find our intuitive computer project interesting.

It is based on the premise that we always have three choices in life, but when we are in a crisis, only two are evident, and both are untenable. To go up is to stand on the principles, to go straight ahead is to ignore the crisis and pass it on to future generations, and it will take seven generations to undo the damage, and to go down is to rely on power games. There is always a backlash to the games.

It is one of three inventions that offer free power.

I hope you will join the debate on the invention when our technology team comes together to create the plan.
The World Peace Organization for the One World Government